Accelerate Your Growth with Global Business and Government Contracting Opportunities
Infuze International helps organizations and entrepreneurs understand the nuances of international trade and government contracting, identify opportunities that match your business goals, and build the relationships that accelerate market entry and drive success.
Our extensive network of influential leaders in business and government spans five continents and stands ready to share critical insights and help position your business to compete effectively.
Infuze International works with corporate leaders, economic development organizations, embassies, trade organizations, and NGOs from the U.S., Canada, the Middle East, Central Asia, Eastern Europe and North Africa to:
Manage trade delegations
- Plan meeting logistics to achieve key business goals
- Develop the agenda to align the interests of all participants
- Secure speakers and arrange meetings that will produce results
Accelerate in-market business development
- Identify government procurement opportunities at the local, state and national level
- Explore subcontracting opportunities with systems integrators
- Facilitate relationships between government agencies and potential contractors
- Introduce CEOs, CTOs, and CIOs to the project managers, contracting officers and small business liaisons that make buying decisions for the federal government
Streamline international market entry
- Size new markets for your company’s products and services
- Develop go-to-market strategies and identify distributors
- Evaluate the political environment and identify potential roadblocks
- Articulate the economic rationale for market entry
- Facilitate international business relationships within the public and private sector
Contact us now to learn more about how Infuze International can help you achieve your business goals.